Adacel vaccine provides an extensive level of real-world, clinical experience for adult and adolescent pertussis vaccination in the United States
- Over 67 million doses of Adacel vaccine have been supplied since licensure
- Adacel vaccine provides demonstrated immunogenicity against pertussis, exceeding predefined booster response rates17
- Adacel vaccine provides a safety profile similar to Tda vaccine
- Serious adverse events were uncommon and comparable in number to Td vaccine17
- Injection site pain was common and more frequent in adolescents receiving Tdapb compared with Td17
Adacel vaccine quick facts
- Adacel vaccine is available in single-dose, prefilled syringes as well as single-dose vials17
- Adacel vaccine is injected as a single dose into the deltoid muscle of people 11 through 64 years of age for active booster immunization for the prevention of tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis17
- Adacel vaccine should be stored at 2°C to 8°C (35°F to 46°F)17
- To order Adacel vaccine, log onto VaccineShoppe.com® or call 1-800-VACCINE (1-800-822-2463)
By simply choosing Adacel vaccine, your immunization efforts reach beyond your office
Adacel vaccine supports your immunization efforts through G.I.F.T. (Give Immunity Fight Transmission) – a first-of-its-kind vaccine donation program to help protect mothers and other family members in need against pertussis.
Thanks to health-care professionals like you who choose Adacel vaccine, more than 150,000 mothers and other family members who otherwise could not afford Tdap vaccination have been immunized against pertussis through the G.I.F.T. program. Every dose of Adacel vaccine you order contributes to the donation.